Friday, January 15, 2010

My LoVe For U~

I love u 4ever..i want to make u smile everyday.wan u to kiss me.wan u to miss me every second of ur heartbeat.wan to marry u.wan to hav kids wit u.wan to cook breakfast for u.talk sweet stuff wit u.do romantic things.give u happiness.wan to celebrate every birthday wit u.wan to have every valentine wit u.wana go many places wit u.wan u to be a part of my family.wan u to love me more than u ever love a person before.u r my everything.without u will make my life more longer to suffer.i dont wanna live without u.nothings gonna take my love from u.u can never imagine how much i love u.cos its a million miles in my heart.i wan ur everything.i need u 4ever.i need u more than anything.u amazed me and i should thank god so hard.that many is looking for a love like ours but they dont.we r very lucky.i would treasure ur every second of my heart beat...

2 comments:

  1. desmond also said like that before...but the time proof he is not same as he said...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..im sure im not the same as he is..^^i promise to her i love her 4ever..u be the witness k..

    ReplyDelete