Monday, January 11, 2010

ReNee LoVe

U r the world to me.u amazed me with ur smile.i love u more than anything in this world.ur eyes is the perfect touch from god.my wish for u is to be together 4ever.wish u wont leave me.no matter wad we should not break.our love is powerful and sweetest.sometimes when we talk in the phone i felt that my heart is hugging u.i wish i would hold u n never let u go and wish the times stop 4ever so it will never end.we would do everything n share everything together.no betraying each other.i miss u everytime .i love u more than i love myself.i love u more than u love me.i love u 4ever nee.nothing can exchange my love for u.my every heartbeat says i love u.i will treasure every second of u in my life.im ur romeo n u r my juliet haha.wish we can do everything without u angry^^.u can trust me.i can trust u.u r my one and only dream girl. i love u 4ever nee......to be continued...

4 comments:

  1. Hahahha. romeo and juliet? Dont funny la you :P and hor....very loso leh..still"to be continued". :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...desmond also said he wont changed!then now?????huh!

    ReplyDelete