Tuesday, September 14, 2010

IF U JUST FEEL HOW MUCH I LOVE U

ALL i want is a chance for u to love me ,i want u to remember all the sweet things we have been through..i love u , i really love u..i really GIVE ME THIS CHANCE TO LOVE U ONCE AGAIN ..I WILL SAYANG U AND NEVER DO THE SAME MISTAKES LE..all i want is you..i wish u can feel how much i love u now...always talk to u, u juz wont listen into ur heart..i swear i change le...i now talk de all is from my heart...i regret wad i did..i really regret...now i wake up le..i really wish its not too late because al i need is you..i swear..you're one in a million to me...i know his one word can win my 10 words..all u listen is him...i really regret le..im sorry..i wish for ur forgiveness and a chance to love u..I KNOW U STILL LOVE ME DEEP IN UR HEART...i knew it and dont cheat or hide those feelings because im ready and change le...im a million times better than previous de kelvin...if u dont believe u can recover and i promise u ,u will feel how deep i gonna love u..we 4months is like 2 years but after tat i really duno wad im doing..but now i wake up le..and deep in my heart i know u still love me juz u dont believe...u r my love,forever my love and i wont let anyone take my place..because deep inside ur heart u know i can love u till u felt like the sweetest thing in the world..we promse 4ever le..u r forever my nee..im forever ur monkey dear~i wont give up on u de nee because ONE DAY U WILL KNOW HOW TRUE LOVE U ARE TO ME AND HOW READY I USE ALL MY HEART TO LOVE U..juz need u to give me a chance to love u so that u can really know wad is true love...i know many guy play u but i regret that and i change le ,i promise love u forever...



IF U CAN JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE TO LET ME LOVE U ,U WONT REGRET THIS DECISION...BECAUSE I CHANGE LE..I LOVE U MORE DEEPER THAN EVER AND READY TO GIVE U ALL THE HAPPINESS..U R ALWAYS NUMBER ONE IN MY HEART..I LOVE U NEE~

No comments:

Post a Comment