Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wish u use ur heart to talk to me~i know deep in ur heart u love me..

If got anything must tell me k..dont put it in ur heart k..im always here for u de...now i change le..u can dont worry bout me le..i wont do any mistake le..cos i finally realize all i need de is u...i promise..yesterday my father wanna pick me early go home but i say no..because i wan pei u till u go home like i always did..i dont want to be the stupid guy tat make mistake le..u r so important to me..i no regret tat i treasure u every second when wit u,but its still not enough..i wan u as my wife till forever bcos i relly wan u to know i wanna spend my life wit u...i will wait for u..i wont give up..bcos i love u..sorry if i dont understand ur feelings ..i wish u can talk it wif me..let me cheer u up like always..dont worry..im always wen rou de..

No comments:

Post a Comment